Shipping & Returns Policy
Shipping information for orders are as follows:
- Marinucci delivers to most Australian addresses, however Marinucci is unable to deliver to post office boxes
- Marinucci delivers using StarTrack Logistic Partners
- AUD$10.00 flat rate delivery applies to all orders delivered to central Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne only
- Delivery hours are between 7am and 5pm (weekdays only)
- When a delivery is scheduled on a weekend of public holiday, it will occur the next day
- All delivery prices are GST exclusive
- The freight times offered are to be used as a guide only; Marinucci will not be held responsible for any time delay
- Marinucci will use reasonable endeavours to ship all orders the following business day (Monday to Friday) after the order is placed
- If you have not received an order within 3 business days, please notify us by email at: email@example.com
- All carriage charges caused by the Customer aborting delivery are the Customer's responsibility and Marinucci accepts no liability
- Delivery does not include unloading, unpacking or positioning orders
- Special delivery requests may incur further charges payable by the Customer
- Customers request to deliver goods to an unattended location then such goods shall be left at the Customer’s sole risk and Marinucci cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged orders after they have been delivered
Refund and Returns
Your satisfaction is our first priority at Marinucci. If your item is faulty upon receipt, we will gladly exchange the item or refund you.
Marinucci will not refund sale items for a change of mind or for any reason other than damage of defect.
In the event your order is damaged or defective on arrival, you must contact us within 2 business days of receiving the order. Please send an email as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details, order number and describe the issue as best you can and where possible, provide photos. We reserve the right to decline an exchange or refund where any product fault is caused by misuse or neglect.
We strive to resolve any problems as quickly as possible with the minimum amount of inconvenience.
For further detail on Defects, Warranties and Returns, Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (CCA) refer to the Marinucci- Terms & Conditions of Trade Clause 12
Please read the return conditions as follows:
- If you ordered a product and we did not ship you the correct product you purchased please contact us within 7 business days of receiving the order on email@example.com or 1300 737 710 (with your order number) so we can arrange for the goods to be picked up and replaced
- Note – this means the customer ordered SKU ID 01-1234 and we did not ship them the correct SKU
- If you ordered a product and the product is faulty please contact us within 2 business days of receiving the order on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 737 710 (with your order number) so we can arrange for the goods to be picked up and replaced
- If you ordered an incorrect product and you would like to return it please contact us within 7 business days of receiving the order on email@example.com or 1300 737 710 (with your order number) so we can arrange for the goods to be picked up. Please note the cost of the delivery charge back to us must be paid by the customer.
- All products being returned must be unopened and undamaged (except if the goods are damaged or defective on delivery).If the goods have been opened or damaged, we will not accept them as this breaches the HACCP compliance food safety condition of sale
- Note - Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
To return an item, please send it to:
Building H3, Enfield ILC 1 Delac Lane South Strathfield NSW 2136
What to provide us if you would like to return an item
- Your Order number (appears on the top of the confirmation email)
- Your name, delivery address and phone number
- The SKU number of the item you are returning
- What is the reason for returning the item – Marinucci delivered the incorrect item, the customer ordered the incorrect item or the item is faulty